Why is it Important to Stay Energized?
- Energy is so important because it represents who we are. It is a major part of our character.
- It helps you to perform at your best level – The more energy you have, the harder you will work and the more focused you will be.
- Positive energy is contagious and can help boost the energy of the rest of your team.
Tips to Help You Stay Energized
- Be kind to your body – It’s easy to get into an unhealthy cycle especially when you’re busy
- Hydrate with water often
- Limit caffeine
- Switch tasks when energy starts to wane
- Limit complaining – It doesn’t solve anything and ties up energy
- Be grateful – A powerful way to re-energize yourself on an bad day is to remind yourself of just one thing in your life that is great
- Tell a friend or teammate one way you plan to take action to increase your daily energy level.